The most obvious and significant benefit from using VOIP is reduced telephony costs. More than 80% of the companies planning to deploy VOIP expect payback within the first three years. In reality, companies that have deployed the technology are experiencing complete return on investment within the first year.
If the cost savings wasn’t enough, businesses that deployed VOIP are experiencing other long-term benefits such as:
- Improved individual productivity
- Improved team collaboration
- Faster responsiveness to customers
- Better quality of service to customers
- Better support for globalization efforts
Features that make a difference.